Minnetonka Country Club
Friday, November 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM (CST)
NOTICE: Only General Admission tickets remain…All VIP Reserved seats and VIP sponsor tables have been SOLD OUT!
General Admission admissions are $25/advance (while they last)
General Admission wil be $35 at door (if not sold out)
Title Sponsor: Dr. Michael Ebertz of Skin Care Doctors
In loving memory of his mother Glory who passed away as a result of Pancreatic Cancer on July 22, 2014.
- Fran Cosmo (former BOSTON lead singer “Walk On” “Living for You” “So you Ran” “More then a Feeling” “Long Time” “Peace of Mind” “Long Time” and more
- Alex Ligertwood (former SANTANA lead singer) “Black Magic Woman” “Winning” “Evil Ways” “Hold On” “Oye Como Va” “All I Ever Wanted” “She’s Not There”
- With HEADLINER featuring special guest Greg Armstong of Fabulous Armadillos
- Special Opening Performance by TIM MAHONEY...(Twin Cities legendary singer/songerwriter ..ex The Voice)
- Special RIP Dedication for Jimi Jamison & Fergie Ferderiksen
Remebrance Rock Friday- A benefit concert for Pancreatic Cancer-Wellner Fund
- Minnetonka Country Club Ballroom
Event Proceeds to Pancreatic Cancer Research at University of MN/Wellner Fund in Honor of Gary Wellner and all of those affected by this deadly disease
100% of all proceeds go to specific fund set up at the University of MN with local support to research and find answers to end Pancreatic Cancer. Thank you for your support!